Recently, on the main wineanorak site...
It's a horrid, dull rainy morning - and I have to take RTL out for her morning walk. I'm procrastinating in the hope that it will clear up. So, for the benefit of those who just read the blog, here are some recent additions to the wineanorak site:
- La Raia: biodynamic Gavi producer reviewed
- Pyramid Valley Vineyards: reporting on a visit to an amazing biodynamic New Zealand producer
- Tasting is a relationship a sort of philosophical diversion on my learn about wine blog
- Wines of the month for October added
- The International Pinot Noir Celebration: a first-hand report on Oregon's remarkable wine gathering
- Benares wine dinner: does fine wine go with Indian food?
- Loma Larga: part 3 of my Chile series sees me visit Loma Larga, an interesting Casablanca-based producer focusing on red wines in a predominantly white wine area