I feel guilty. In an age of information overload, I blog pretty much every day. I contribute to the vast mass of media output that clogs up peoples’ thinking space. Media creators like me, however, are fighting for attention. So we need to self-promote and push ourselves out front. Unashamed attention grabbers.
I scanned back through my blog today – back as far as last summer. Here are some posts that I think represent what I do, and which I think are worth revisiting.
- Exploring the language of wine
- The mystery of soils and wines, part 1
- An interview wit Chris and Suzaan Alheit
- On Beauty and Wine
- Sam Neill’s keynote at pinot noir 2013
- Some thoughts on central otago and the sense of place in wine
- On Andrew Jefford’s famous speech at the bloggers’ conference
- Visiting Weinbach and Hugel, and lunch with Bott-Geyl
- Natural wine is an unnecessarily divisive subject
- Judging at the Royal Melbourne wine show