Recently on the main wineanorak site...
I've been quite busy on the main wineanorak site, and I wanted to draw the following to the attention of those who just visit the blog:
- Felsina: part 6, Chianti series
- Elk Cove: part 10, Oregon series
- Dönnhoff: one of the world's great wine domains
- Leitz: part 2, German wine series
- Bibbiano: part 5 Chianti series
- Achaval Ferrer: South America's top winery?
- Franck Peillot: interesting wines from Bugey
- German wines: an introduction
- Monty Waldin interview: tough questions about biodynamics