Recently on wineanorak...
Some recent articles on the main site, for those who just read the blog:
- Pesticide residues: a problem in wine? (The article I mentioned here a few days ago)
- Alvaro Castro: one of Portugal's top producers (some really impressive wines from the king of the Dao region)
- New Zealand part 2: Winegrowers of Ara/Composite (an interesting new venture in the Marlborough region)
- Wines of the month for March added (the latest monthly selection of top buys)
- New Zealand: part 1 of a major series (beginning the write up of my New Zealand trip)
- Meet Miguel Torres: the man and his wines (interview and lunch with one of the stars of the Spanish wine scene)