A sporting weekend beckons...
Today's blog comes in bullet points.
- Above: gratuitous picture of some Cabernet Sauvignon ripening at Chateau Brown (Pessac Leognan, Bordeaux).
- Lots of sport this weekend to watch, most notably England vs. France in the semi-final of the Rugby, and England's must-win match against Estonia in the football. The former is likely to be much more exciting.
- Which means we have a dilemma: two couples coming round to dinner on Saturday. Should we suggest watching the game to them? We can't not watch it, surely. Or do we record it, and in Likely Lads style try to avoid hearing the result before we watch it???
- I need to buy a camcorder. What should I buy?
- I have to try some mulled wine for my Express column tonight. Wish me luck!