Little and often is how I like to do my blog. It’s because that’s what I like when I visit a blog: I don’t want to read through a 1000 word article. Indeed, I’m not sure I’m capable of reading a long article on screen like this. I just tend to skim. Attention span of a chicken.
It means that a lot of the entries aren’t profound, award-winning pieces. Occasionally, though, I do write more thoughtful, longer posts. Here are a few of the more recent ones, in case you missed them. The really long articles I save for the main wineanorak site.
- Objects, types and tasting wine
- So should I post more negative reviews?
- Some thoughts about the judgment of Princeton tasting
- How much can we drink without risking our health?
- Could science kill the magic of wine?
- Bordeaux scoring and pricing
- Why most wine blogs fail to thrive
- Why are tasting notes so bad? Can anything be done?
- Are people interested in wine?